What You Need:
- Friend (knows trick)
- Friend (doesn’t know trick)
- Before you do the trick, talk with the friend who knows the trick, and decide the following: If the other friend chooses the Pencil, then you will say “Enter”. If they choose the pen, you will say “Come in”. If they choose the eraser, you will say “You may come in now”.
- Now place the pencil, pen, and eraser on the table.
- Have the friend who knows the trick leave the room.
- Tell the other friend who doesn’t know the trick to choose one of the items.
- Then call out to your friend who doesn’t know the trick “Enter”, “Come in”, or “You may come in now”, according to whatever the other friend chose.
- When your friend comes back in, they will “magically” know which object the other friend chose!
Submitted by Riss