What You Need:
- Red icing
- White icing
- Shortbread cookies
- Take the shortbread cookies and mash them into crumbs.
- Dump the crumbs into a bowl, and add some white icing and mix it up.
- Take out half a handful and mold it into a long round shape where the middle is a bit fatter than the ends. Take an almond and stick it to the “finger” so about 3cm of it sticks out off the end of the oval. Try to make it like a fingernail. Take a bit of
- Take a butter knife and make 3 lines on top of each other in the middle of the finger.
- Put it in the freezer for 3 hours and when you take it out let it sit for 20 minutes.
Submitted by Maddie