What You Need:
- A deck of cards (use 1 card for each player, including the ace of spades)
- A group of at least 5 friends
- All players should sit in a circle and the cards need to be face down in the center.
- Each person picks a card from the pile and needs to be careful not to show anyone else.
- The person with the ace of spades is “it.”
- The person who is “it” winks at people in order to take them out of the game. If another player sees the “it” person wink at them, they need to say, “I’m out,” and back out of the circle.
- If another player suspects someone, they can shout out who they think is “it.” If they are right, the game starts over. If they are wrong, they are out of the game.
Submitted by Lissi