What You Need:
- 5 or more friends
- Everyone sits in a circle, with 2 people in the middle. Of these 2 people, 1 is the donkey, and one is the donkey’s owner.
- The owner picks someone who is sitting in the circle as their prospective buyer, and asks him “would you like to buy my donkey?”. The point of this game is for the owner to make the prospective buyer smile or laugh, whichever comes first.
- The prospective buyer answers “no”.
- The owner must then say “well…he can do really really cool tricks.”
- The prospective buyer says “Like what?”
- The owner then picks a trick that the donkey can do (for example, do somersaults, bark like a dog, etc.), and the donkey MUST perform this trick.
- If the prospective buyer doesn’t laugh, the owner must choose another buyer. If the buyer laughs, they become the donkey.
Submitted by Miriam