What You Need:
- Odd number of friends (at least 9)
- Large play area
- One person is chosen to be “it.” Â All of the other players should pair up.
- As “it” counts to ten, everyone runs and links arms with their partner. If you are caught not paired up, you are out.
- When “it” tags a pair, he asks the pair a question. Each person in the pair answers the question.
- If they both answer correctly, “it” tries to tag another pair. If someone answers wrong, the round is over.
- The person who didn’t answer correctly becomes it, and everyone must grab a new partner.
Submitted by Catherine