What You Need:
- Salt-shaker with screw-on cap (full of salt)
- Some pepper
- Before you do the trick, twist off the cap, and press the middle of the napkin into the salt shaker, forming a small well. Pour some pepper into this well, cut off any part of the napkin sticking outside of the shaker, and twist the cap back on.
- Now, tell your audience that you can turn salt into pepper.
- Show them the salt shaker, and pour some “salt” into your hand, making sure they can’t see that it’s really pepper.
- Close your hand, say some magic words, and show everyone the “salt” in your hand magically changed into pepper!
Submitted by Diane