What You Need:
- Construction paper
- Trace the shape of your hand with your fingers spread onto a piece of brown construction paper.
- Cut out the shape to make the turkey’s body.
- Cut out four feathers using different colors of paper and glue them to the turkey’s body.
- Cut out the beak, waddle, and legs and glue them to the turkey.
- With your marker, draw the turkey’s eye and write the name of your guest in the middle of the turkey.
- Make one turkey for each guest and set them around the table on their plates.