What You Need:
- Plastic gallon milk container
- Construction paper
- Wash out an empty plastic gallon milk container, and cut off the top with scissors. Try to leave the handle in place.
- With orange construction paper, cut out the shape of a pumpkin.
- With black construction paper, cut out shapes for the stem, eyes, nose, and mouth of each jack o’lantern. Glue these to the pumpkins.
- Glue the jack o’lanterns to the sides of the milk container.
- If the construction paper overlaps, you canÂ glue the edges together.
- Now you’re ready to trick-or-treat, and collect some goodies on Halloween!