Toothpaste is a fun game to play in the pool with 3 or more friends. The person who is “it” decides on a category, and the fun begins. Race across the pool to see who wins and becomes “it” next!
What You Need:
- A pool
- 3 or more players
- One person is chosen to be on one side of the pool by herself, with everyone else on the other side. This chosen person is “it.”
- The person standing alone gets to say a category of her choice (for example–colors, teachers, candy bars, etc.).
- Once the topic is announced, the person who is “it” goes underwater, and the rest of the players state what they are (if the topic is “colors”, one person is yellow, another is green…).
- Once everyone is ready, the person standing alone shouts out one of the words such as yellow or green (depending on the topic picked).
- Note: If the word chosen is not being used by one of the players, the person who is “it” tries again with another word. (“How about red!”)
- The person who is “it,” and the player with the corresponding color, race across the pool to see who reaches the other side first. (They will be swimming in opposite directions.)
- When they reach the opposite wall, they grab it and shout “toothpaste”!
- Whoever wins is now “it” and gets to decide a topic!
- If one person is “it” for 3 rounds in a row, another person is chosen to be “it” for the next round.