What You Need:
- Colorful tissue paper
- Plain white paper
- Bowl of water
- Cut shapes and designs of your choice out of the tissue paper.
- Dip the shapes in the bowl of water.
- Next, carefully remove the wet tissue paper shapes and place on the piece of white paper.
- Let it sit on the paper for at least 5 minutes.
- Last, peel the tissue paper off the white paper and you have a painted picture!
Depending on what kind of tissue paper you use, the dyes might stain clothing (and fingers).
Submitted by Cassidy