What You Need:
- Tissue paper
- Pipe cleaner
- Construction paper
- Take a piece of tissue paper, and cut eight squares that are 5 inches across by 5 inches tall.
- Stack the squares on top of each other and “fan fold” the stack.
- Wrap the end of a green pipe cleaner tightly around the center of the folded tissue paper.
- Open up the fan of tissue paper on each side of the pipe cleaner, and separate each sheet of tissue from the stack.
- Cut out leaves from construction paper and glue them to the pipe cleaner. Now you have a beautiful flower to give to a friend!