You can’t find an easier Halloween craft than this one! Tissue Ghosts only require tissues, string, and a marker. Decorate your home with one or many!
What You Need:
- Take two tissues out of the box.
- Ball one of the tissues up and place it in the middle of the other tissue. Twist it. The balled up tissue will now be the head.
- Tie string below the head and let the bottom flow.
- Draw a face on the ghost with the marker.
- Hang your ghost(s)around your house for decoration.
- You have made a halloween ghost!