What You Need:
- Cardboard/Construction Paper
- Cut out a piece of cardboard or construction paper in the shape of a tie (about 10 inches long).
- Decorate the tie with markers, glitter, or anything else youâ€™d like.
- Sign your name and put the date on the back.
- Punch two holes through the top of the tie, and tie a piece of string large enough to fit over Dadâ€™s head through them. This will allow him to wear it on his special day!
- Now give one of these to Dad each year so he can collect them!