What You Need:
- A sewing thimble
- One person selected to be the “hider”
- All other players hide their eyes or go into another room.
- The hider hides thimble in a spot that will be visible if seekers are looking at it. In other words–it cannot be hidden UNDER or INSIDE something. It has to be in “plain sight.”
- Seekers are called back in to the room and may walk around looking for the thimble. When they find it they say “I spy” and go sit down. Game continues until all have found it or given up.
- The first person who finds the thimble gets to be the next “hider”.
Submitted by A grandma who loves to play with her grand kids!!