What You Need:
- 2 pieces of different colored paper
- Cut one colored piece of paper lengthwise, to make two pieces.
- Fold one piece in half, and set aside the other extra piece.
- Take the folded piece and draw a design on one side.
- Cut out the design but be sure not to throw out the “cut-out.”
- Take your other color paper that has not yet been used, and fold it in half.
- Paste your cut-out design on one side of the fold, and glue the “cut-out” upside down on the other side.
Submitted by Inez