What You Need:
- 3 or more players
- Area to play
- Choose a person to be theÂ “wolf.”
- The wolf finds a place to hide while the other players stand at a base and count to 50.
- When the players have reached 50, they all go scrambling to try and find the wolf.
- Whoever findsÂ the wolf yells out “WOLF!” to let everybody else know that he has been found.
- Everyone tries to run back to the base without being tagged by theÂ wolf.
- The wolf CANNOT start to run until the word “WOLF!” has been called.
- Whoever ends up being tagged by wolf becomes the new wolf.
- The game starts again.