What You Need:
- Two identical envelopes
- Clear tape
- Markers or crayons
- Prepare for this trick by taping two envelopes together along their sides using clear tape. It should look like there is only one envelope.
- Draw a simple picture on a piece of paper and trace a copy of the picture so that you have two identical pictures. Place one of the drawings in the front envelope.
- Now you’re ready for an audience…
- Tell your audience that you have an amazing, mending envelope that can repair a torn up picture.
- Show the drawing to your audience and tear it up into tiny pieces.
- Show them the inside of the back envelope, which is empty, and put the pieces into it.
- Say a few magic words and, keeping the front of the envelope facing the audience, open the front envelope. Pull out the other drawing you made that wasn’t torn up. Your audience will be amazed!
Submitted by Damian