What You Need:
- 3 fat markers
- 1 piece of foam
- 1 piece of paper
- Take your piece of paper and crumple it up.
- Using your markers, color all over the piece of foam.
- Open up your paper carefully and rub the foam all over it.
- You will see all the different colors appear on the paper!
- You can keep adding more color to the foam and repeating the process until you get the color results you want.
- This can get messy for your hands, so either use washable markers or cover your hands with plastic gloves.
Submitted by Lindsey