What You Need:
- Egg dying kit
- Hard boiled eggs
- Rubber bands
- Set up the egg dye as stated on the package directions.
- Take an egg and tightly wrap rubber bands around it.
- Dip the egg in the egg dye, and let it dry a little before removing the rubber bands.
- Notice that there is no dye where the rubber bands were.
- If you want more color, wrap rubber bands around the egg again in a different way.
- Dip the egg again in a different color, and remove the rubber bands when dry.
- What does your design look like?
You can make an egg drying stand out of a small piece of paper towel tube. Set the egg on the section of the tube and you can keep your fingers dry!