What You Need:
- 9 cups of Chex cereal
- 1 cup of chocolate chips
- 1/2 Cup of peanut butter
- 1/4 Cup of margarine
- 1 Teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 Cup of powdered sugar
- Mixing spoon
- Large plastic bag
- Wax paper
- Large microwave safe dish
- Place Chex cereal in a large plastic bowl.
- Place chocolate chips, margarine and peanut butter in microwave safe dish. Put in microwave for 1 1/2 minutes or until smooth. (Stop and stir every 30 seconds)
- Add vanilla and stir well.
- Pour mixture over cereal and stir until the cereal is evenly coated.
- Put the powdered sugar in a large plastic bag and add the coated cereal. Shake until evenly coated.
- Spread mixture over a sheet of wax paper and let sit until cooled off.
- Store what you don’t eat in an air tight container in the refrigerator.
Submitted by Samantha