What You Need:
- 4 players
- Set up a pile of beanbags in each of four corners of a playing area (preferably one color in each corner).
- Have one player stand at each corner.
- The object is for each player to run, in an allotted amount of time (say, 5 minutes), to opponents bases, steal a beanbag, and run back to put it at their own base. Only one beanbag can be stolen with each run.
- The person with the most beanbags at their base by the end of called time is the winner! Play again: the winner stays, and the 3 new players for another round replace others.
- You can play with items other than beanbags if the beanbags are not available.