What You Need:
- A group of friends
- Draw 2 lines about 20 feet apart from each other.
- One person stands on the first line and everyone else stands on the second line.
- The person on the first line yells out a question and each person on the other line has to guess a different answer.
- The person on the first line then yells out the real answer.
- The person on the second line who has that answer runs to the first line, while the person on the first line runs to the second line.
- When the players get to the opposite lines they yell “stations!”
- Then they run back to their original line and yell “stations” again.
- The first person to run back to their line and who said “stations” at both lines wins.
- If the person on the second line wins, they switch places with the person on the first line. If the person on the first line wins, that player gets to ask another question.
- Play until you get tired!
Submitted by Nicole