What You Need:
- A kickball
- 4 or more friends
- Choose one person to call first.
- Everyone picks a number.
- The caller calls one number and throws up the ball.
- The caller and everyone else runs away. The person with that number catches the ball and calls “SPUD!”
- All the kids have to stop where they are.
- The person with the ball has to throw the ball at someone. If you get hit, you get the letter S. If you get hit four times and your letters spell SPUD, then you have to do the hula dance in front of your friends. Then you start your letters all over again
Submitted by Michelle