What You Need:
- Hard boiled eggs
- Liquid tempera paint
- Paper cups (one for each color)
- Small pieces of foam or sponge
- Clothes pins (one for each color)
- Egg cups
- Place hard boiled or blown eggs in egg cups.
- Partially fill paper cups with different colors of paint.
- Clip a piece of sponge to a clothes pin and dip into paper cups, using the clothes pin as a handle.
- Lightly dab the sponge over the top half of the egg. Let dry.
- Turn egg over and paint the bottom too.
- Let the egg dry completely.