What You Need:
- A large playing field
- At least 4 players
- Take a large amount of string and lay it out on the field in the shape of a spiders web. Make sure there is enough room between each section for someone to stand.
- Once the web is complete, appoint someone to be the “Spider”. The rest of the players are “Flies.”
- The spider must always stand on the string, and the flies stand between the gaps of the string.
- No one is allowed outside the circle of the web at any time!
- The spider must try to grab a fly. When the spider grabs someone, that new person also becomes a spider.
- The spiders keep going until all ofÂ the flies are caught.
- TheÂ last person caught is theÂ next spider.
Submitted by Max