What You Need:
- A few marbles
- White paint
- Black construction paper
- Pie pan (disposable kind)
- Put the construction paper at the bottom of the pie pan.
- Drop in a spoonful of paint in the middle.
- Next drop in the marbles, and roll them around, to make spider webs!
- You can draw a spider in the middle, or cut one out and glue it on.
- Let the paint dry, then hang this up in your house to spook everyone!
This can be a fun but messy craft, so be sure to protect your clothes and working area.