What You Need:
- A deck of cards
- 2 players
- Shuffle a deck of cards until you are sure they are shuffled well.
- Deal the entire deck until there are no cards left.
- Each player flips over a card at the same time and places it in the middle of the table.
- If doubles are placed (meaning both people put down a three, or an ace,) both players try to slap the cards.
- The fastest person to slap the cards picks up the pile, and ads it to their deck.
- If a player makes a mistake, and slaps the cards when there isn’t a match, that player must give up their top card to the other player.
- Keep playing until one player wins all of the cards.
Submitted by Kid With a Sense