What You Need:
- 4 or more players
- Have a group of players sit in a circle. One group member is “it”.
- The objective of this person is to make another player smile, by going around the circle, picking someone, kneeling, and asking them “Honey, if you love me, will you please smile for me?”
- This person must respond with “Honey, I love you, but I just can’t smile for you” without smiling.
- The person who is “it” can do whatever is necessary to make the person laugh, using gestures, etc. However, they cannot touch the person they are trying to make smile.
- When someone smiles, they become “it”, and so on.