What You Need:
- A piece of bread
- Butter or margarine
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 1 slice of ham
- 1 tomato
- 1 apple
- 1 piece of cheese
- 2 cherry tomatoes
- 1 cocktail stick
- Butter the piece of bread and put it on the plate.
- Place a piece of ham and a lettuce leaf on the bread.
- Put the slice of cheese on the piece of bread then put the apple slices and tomato slices around it.
- Cut two pieces of cucumber about 12cm long and halve them lengthways. Put them on the sides of the sandwich boat.
- Thread a leaf of lettuce onto a cocktail stick and stand it in the middle of the sandwich boat to make a sail.
- Wash the cherry tomatoes and put 1 on each side of the sail.