What You Need:
- 4 or more players
- A rag, cloth or handkerchief
- Choose someone to be the “hider.”
- Have theÂ other players go into a separate room from the hider.
- The “hider” than takes the cloth (or whatever you choose to use) and hides it somewhere with a little corner of it sticking out, so people can see it.
- The players are then called back into the room to look around for the cloth, without touching anything.
- Once a player sees the hidden cloth, he yells “Rumpelstiltskin!” That player should not let anyone know where it was found.
- The game continues while the other players look for the cloth. Each player who finds the cloth should also yell “Rumpelstiltskin!”
- Once everyone has found it, the person who found it first becomes the “hider”.
Submitted by Unknown