What You Need:
- 2 long jump ropes
- 4 or more people
- Decide who is the leader.
- Lay the jump ropes on the ground 1 inch apart from each other. This is the “river.”
- Form a line, with the leader first, 8 feet away from the jump ropes.
- Run and jump over the ropes.
- If you land in the middle of the ropes, you will say “muddy foot” then sit down outside of the jumping area.
- After everyone has jumped, move the jump ropes slightly further apart, and have everyone jump again.
- The last person left is the new leader.
Submitted by steve