What You Need:
- A fake ring
- At least 4 players
- One person is appointed to be the “Ring Hider,” the person who is responsible for hiding the ring.
- The other players are called “Ring Finders.” They will be the ones to go in search of the hidden ring.
- The ring finders wait in a separate room while the ring hider searches for a spot to hide the ring.
- When the ring is hidden, the ring finders search to see who can get it first.
- The person who finds the hidden ring becomes the new “Ring Hider.”
- If the ring is not found and the players give up, the ring hider can show the hiding place, and begin again with a different hider.
Submitted by Jennifer