You will need:
- Wire or an old dangly earring
- Measure your ribbon up to the length of a book.
- Double that length and then cut.
- Thread the earring onto one end of the ribbon (if you are using wire and beads, create your pattern and then thread it onto the ribbon).
- Thread the big bead onto both ribbons and push it down so it is sitting on top of the earring.
- Tie off the ribbon ends.
- Place it in your book and you will never lose your page again! Makes a great present!
Bigger beads work better for the one that sits on top, or you could even use a button as long as you can get both of the ribbon ends through it!
Submitted by Sophie =)