What You Need:
- A group of at least 3 friends
- A small ball or something similar
- Pick a person to be the “queenie,” and that person turns her back to everyone else.
- The “queenie” then throws the ball over her shoulder and one of the other players needs to catch it or pick it up.
- All of the players except the “queenie” need to put their hands behind their backs so the “queenie” doesn’t know who has the ball.
- The “queenie” then turns around and everyone shouts: “Queenie, Queenie who’s got the ball? Are they short, or are they tall? Are they hairy, or are they bald? You don’t know because you don’t have the ball!”
- The “queenie” has to guess who has the ball through a process of elimination.
- If the person with the ball is the last one to be picked, that person becomes the new “queenie.”
- Have fun!
Submitted by Abi