What You Need:
- Puzzle pieces
- Markers or paint
- Popsicle sticks
- A picture
- Some sticky magnets
- Paint or color your popsicle sticks as well as the back of each puzzle piece.
- Glue 4 popsicle sticks together at the corners to form a square.
- When everything has dried, glue the puzzle pieces onto the popsicle sticks and let that dry thoroughly.
- Next, you are ready to glue your picture into your puzzle frame.
- You can hang with a nail, or if you have sticky magnets, use them to hang your frame on the refrigerator!
Submitted by Bubbles