Make some cute spiders to hang around the house for Halloween.
What You Need:
- Black pom poms
- Googly eyes
- Black thread
- Sewing needle (optional)
- For each spider, choose a black pom pom the size you want.
- Cut out four thin strips of felt to use as legs.
- Glue the center of each felt strip to the bottom of the pom pom. This makes eight legs.
- Glue two googly eyes to the front of the pom pom. Now you have a spider!
- Cut a piece of thread and thread it through a needle.
- Tie a knot at one end of the thread.
- Push the needle through the center of the pompom from bottom to top, and pull the thread through.
- Now you can hang your spider.
Submitted by JoAnn