What You Need:
- Red felt
- Lace or other decoration
- For each heart you make, cut two heart shapes out of the red felt. It helps to fold over the felt and cut at the same time so the pieces match.
- Cut a piece of ribbon to the length you desire for a hanging loop.
- On one piece of felt, place glue around the edges except in a space near the bottom. This space will create a hole to fill the heart later.
- Place the ribbon at the top of the heart in a loop, and put some glue on top of it. Then place the second heart piece on top to glue it securely in place.
- When the glue is dry, use the hole you created earlier, and fill the heart with a small amount of fiberfill. Then glue the hole shut.
- Decorate your heart with lace or anything you like, and give it to your Valentine!
If you fill the heart too much, it may be hard to glue shut. You can use something heavy to hold it in place until dry, or use glue specially made for felt which can be found in some craft stores.