What You Need:
- Four or more friends
- Safety pins
- A blindfold
- Choose one person to put on the blindfold, and give everyone else a blown-up balloon and safety pin.
- Everyone with a balloon should find a “hiding spot” while the person wearing the blindfold counts to ten.
- When the count reaches ten, all of the hiding friends have to pop their balloons at the same time.
- The person wearing the blindfold has to listen, and go to the direction of a balloon that he heard pop.
- If the blindfolded person touches the person who popped the balloon, then it is that person’s turn to wear the blindfold.
Submitted by Julia