What You Need:
- 4 or more people
- A large area with places to hide
- First, pick one person to be your “wolf.”
- The other people are the “pigs” who gather together in one location, called theÂ “pen.”
- The wolf counts to 50.
- While the wolf is counting, one person hides.
- When the wolf is done counting, he runs to the “pen,” and finds who the missing pig is.
- The wolf tries to find the missing pig.
- While the wolf is gone, someone else can escape (only one at a time).
- Only two pigs can be out at one time. The one being searched for, and the one who escapes from the pen.
- If the wolf catches a pig, he brings him back to the pen and goes to find the next pig. While the wolf is away, if a pig was captured, a new pig can escape.
- When all pigs are captured, the game is done and you can start again!
Submitted by Allison