What You Need:
- One bag of mini hot dogs
- One package of crescent rolls
- Condiments such as mustard or ketchup to dip
- Unroll the crescent roll dough from the package. Cut each triangle of dough in half.
- Take 1 mini hot dog and roll it in one piece of dough. Pinch the ends together to seal.
- When you are done wrapping all the hot dogs, place them on a baking sheet lined with tin foil. You’ll want to spray the foil with cooking spray (such as Pam).
- Bake the pigs in a blanket for 10-12 minutes at 350 degrees. They are done when the top of the dough is golden brown.
- Let cool slightly and they are ready to eat!
- Dip into your favorite dipping sauce and chow down.
Submitted by April