What You Need:
- A deck of cards (with non-symetrical pictures on back)
- Make sure all cards in the deck have the picture on the back facing in the same direction.
- Take 11 cards out of the deck, fan them out in your hand, and ask a volunteer to choose one.
- When the volunteer hands you back the card, flip it upside down so the picture is opposite of the rest of the cards before placing it back in the deck.
- Now flip through each of the cards, and the one with the upside down picture is the one the volunteer had chosen!
Submitted by Marissa