What You Need:
- Piece of cardboard
- Spread some of the newspaper out on a table.
- Place your cardboard on the newspaper.
- To create plaster, you will need to mix one part water with one part flour in a bowl.
- Tear additional pieces of newspaper into small strips.
- Dip the newspaper strips into the plaster concoction and wipe off the excess.
- Spread the newspaper strips all over the cardboard until layered and covered.
- Let the cardboard completely dry.
- When the cardboard is dry, paint or draw your picture onto it.
- After the paint has dried, cut the cardboard into various puzzle shaped pieces.
- Have fun taking your puzzle apart and putting it puzzle back together!