What You Need:
- Lots of paper strips
- First, put on your smock to keep clean while doing this project.
- Second, pour lots of glue and a little bit of water into the bowl you selected, then mix them together.
- To make things more fun, put a small toy in the balloon before blowing it up, as a surprise. Then blow up the balloon.
- Lay it on a flat surface, then get out paper strips.
- Swish some strips of paper into the glue and water. then start placing them on the balloon.
- Continue placing them until the balloon is covered.
- Now, smooth out the paper on the balloon so there are no air bubbles.
- WaitÂ a few daysÂ for the balloon to dry.
- When it is dry, paint the balloon any color you wish. Then let that dry for a few hours.
- You can then “hatch” the egg when you want to find the surprise inside!
Submitted by Nyah