What You Need:
- Paint Brush
- Fold a sheet of newspaper in half and cut out a large flower shape. This will give you two flower shapes that are the same shape.
- Paint one side of each flower, and let them dry.
- Place the flower shapes pieces together so the unpainted sides are together.
- Staple the edges of the flower all the way around, but leave about an inch opening.
- Take small pieces of newspaper and stuff them into the opening of your flower.
- Finally, staple the opening shut.
- Use your stapler to attach a piece of yarn in a loop at the top of the flower so that your mom can hang it up.