What You Need:
- Construction paper
- Tape or glue
- Choose the colors for your chain.
- Take each piece of paper and cut about eight one-inch strips of paper. Each strip will be a link in the chain.
- Take your first strip of paper and glue or tape the ends together to form a circle.
- Take your next strip of paper, put it through the first link and connect the ends together. The two links should now be connected to each other!
- Continue with the rest of your paper strips, until the chain is the length that you want. Be creative with the colors and design your chain however you want.
- Hang your chain in your room, decorate a tree, or use it for a party!