What You Need:
- 1 package of Oreos
- 1 Container of your favorite ice cream
- 1 Brownie pan
- Soften your ice cream. You can either let it sit out for 20 minutes, or zap the carton in the microwave for 15 seconds.
- Put Oreos in a food processor until they are crushed.
- If you do not have a food processor, you can crush the Oreos in a plastic bag.
- Take half of the crushed Oreos and press them on the bottom of a brownie pan.
- Spread your softened ice cream on top of the cookies.
- Use a spoon to make sure the ice cream is nice and even.
- Sprinkle the other half of the Oreos on top of the ice cream.
- Put the pan in the freezer for an hour and then slice and eat!
Submitted by Coocooo