What You Need:
- 2 ounces unsweeted chocolate
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup of flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup of mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease the brownie pan.
- Melt the chocolate, chocolate chips, and butter in a saucepan on very low heat. Stir together and cool slightly.
- Beat together the eggs, sugar, and vanilla in a large bowl.
- Add the chocolate mixture and beat until creamy.
- Mix flour, salt, and baking powder in a separate bowl.
- Stir into chocolate mixture until just blended.
- Stir in the mini-mashmallows.
- Spread batter evenly in pan and bake for 30 minutes.
- Let it cool, then cut it into brownie squares.
Submitted by samantha