What You Need:
- A friend
- Ask your friend to secretly pick a number between 2 and 9.
- Then ask them to multiply that number by 9.
- Next, ask them to add the two digits of the result, and then subtract 5.
- Tell your friend to think of the letter of the alphabet that corresponds to that number (1 is A, 2 is B, etc.).
- Tell the person to think of a country that starts with that letter.
- Now tell them to pick the next letter of the alphabet, and an animal that starts with that letter.
- Now tell them you know what they are thinking, and that it is “Elephants in Denmark” … Most people will come up with that answer. If they somehow come up with something else, tell them you clearly heard them thinking of Elephants in Denmark!
Submitted by Sarah