What You Need:
- 4 or more players
- 15-20 small items
- A towel or sheet
- This game has players test their memory skills.
- Give each player a piece of paper and a pencil.
- Bring out a large covered tray with 15-20 items on it. (Use any random items, such as calculator, small toys, ruler, candle, etc.).
- Remove the cover, and let the players view the items on the tray for 1 minute, then take the tray out of the room.
- Give everyone 5 minutes to write as much as they can remember from the tray.
- The person who has remembered the largest number of correct items wins!