What You Need:
- Smooth peanut butter
- Semisweet chocolate chips
- Large shredded wheat cereal
- Little marshmallows
- Put the peanut butter and chocolate chips into a bowl.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute to melt the chocolate chips.
- Crumble the wheat cereal biscuits into the chocolate/peanut butter mixture and stir until well mixed.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto waxed paper.
- Push 3 marshmallows into the middle if each “drop” to form a “nest with eggs.” Allow to cool completely.
Submitted by samantha